Saturday, July 11, 2009
B IS FOR BIRTHDAY
We are having a Party today. It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining bright. It's YOUR Birthday ! Your a lovely and beautiful sight. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoy writing. I like to write about things that make me laugh over and over again, as I am trying to write it down. I've decided this was my interest for starting my blog. Although sometimes, I have found myself writing about things thst are on my mind.
Now that's what I call a BIRTHDAY PARTY!
ReplyDeletethere were only 2 issues. The birthday boy r
received a water gun for a gift. He was running, not looking where he was going and ran into a tree. He now has a big bruise on his cheek!
That poor boy. Hopefully he will be ok. Who put that tree there anyways. Shame on them. :)
ReplyDelete