Sunday, August 9, 2009

REPENT or REPAINT?



I was helping a friend of mine, repaint the exterior of our church. We were running low on paint, so my friend went to the store to get more. He was sure taking a long time, and it looked like it was going to rain. I wanted to get finished faster, so I added water to the paint and stirred it REAL GOOD. I only had a half of a side to do, but I was at the bottom of the can. I added more water, then stirred REAL GOOD. Just As I finished, It started to rain and then it thundered. I quickly looked at the paint job I had done. The rain was causing the thinned out paint to come off the siding, and onto the ground. ALL OF A SUDDEN, a big thunder came from the sky. I heard a voice say to me, "REPAINT YOU THINNER." ( a joke )

No comments:

Post a Comment